The objective of such project was to evaluate and follow up on eight Certified Developments, previously called Comprehensive Urban Developments (DUIS), in order to verify their physical advancements and the correct alignment with DUIS policies, according to the stages set throughout its certification process. In turn, relevant recommendations were made for the implementation of corrective measures, to comply with the Certified Development process.
The Certified Developments evaluated were:
- Natura Developments, Tijuana, Baja California.
- Valle de San Pedro, Tijuana, Baja California.
- Puerta de Anza Nogales, Sonora;
- Las Misiones Cajeme, Sonora;
- Villa el Cielo Centro, Tabasco;
- El Rehilete Villagrán, Guanajuato;
- Morelos Urban Center (Puente Real) Temixco y Cuernavaca, Morelos y
- Puerta del Mar Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo.